What do I have to be thankful for?
- I had peace last night while laying in bed with my dog listening to worship music. Even in the midst of my pain, I had peace in my heart.
- My dog made me smile and laugh a little.
- I slept well last night.
- God’s love for me never ceases, nor changes.
- This suffering that I’m enduring, it’s a trial – it will pass – I will make it through – God is with me through all of it.
What is my current protocol?
- Multi Vitamin
- Vitamin C
- Omega 3 Fish Oil
- Turmeric Curcumin
- Migratone with COQ10
- Physica HPA (Axis) LF
- Digestive Enzymes with pre and probiotics
- Prescription Venlaflaxine – 75mg
- ACZ Nano Extra Strength – Advanced Cellular Zeolite
- Burbur Pinella (20 drops)
- BLt – Targeted Microbial Support (2 to 3 drops right now)
- Immusist (2 to 3 drops right now)
- Molecular Oxygen (2 to 3 drops right now)
- Mimosa Supreme (1 day a week)
- Melia Supreme (2 days a week)
- Morinda Supreme (2 days a week)
- Prescription Clonazepam .15mg as needed
- Nuun – Immunity Support Tablets
- Epsom Salt Baths daily for detox
- Organic Coffee Enema at least ever other day (with essential oil mix and molecular oxygen) for detox
- Prescription 800mg Ibuprofen (as needed – I try not to take this everyday)
- DesBio Comprehensive Detox Kit
- Eat organic.
- Avoid dairy, gluten, soy, legumes, corn, and sugar.
- Avoid artificial sweeteners and processed foods.
- Avoid showers.
- Lite movement/exercise.
- Scripture/Prayer/Meditation/Worship – daily
- Topical essential oil mix for headaches
Currently reading It’s Not Supposed To Be This Way by Lysa Terkeurst.
This morning I have a tightness/pressure in my forehead with some brain fog and an overall feeling of malaise/weakness/fatigue. Some nausea plagues me too. Today I’m trying to NOT give attention to my symptoms. Just going to move on past them and try to stay positive and grateful. I have a lot of office work to get done today.
“The only easy day was yesterday.” – Navy SEALS Motto
“If you’re going through Hell, keep going!” – Winston Churchill.
“I will never leave you, nor forsake you.” – God
Jason T. George is not a medical professional. The content of BattlingLyme.com is for informational purposes only and is not intended to substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, and treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions or concerns you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read, seen, or heard from Jason T. George.